Tower Habitats is the biodiversity partnership for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
This website contains all sorts of information about wildlife in Tower Hamlets, where to see it, and how to help the borough’s biodiversity, whether you are a resident or visitor, a land manager or a developer.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive newsletters and other information about biodiversity in Tower Hamlets, please enter your e-mail address below:
- Download the Tower Hamlets Local Biodiversity Action Plan 2019-24
- Download our Go Wild in Tower Hamlets leaflet
- Please tell us where you've seen hedgehogs, stag beetles, sparrows, bats and frogs on the Tower Hamlets wildlife survey
- Join in the Tower Hamlets bee survey
- Latest wildlife sightings
- Our Events Calendar has been taken offline while Government advice is to avoid unnecessary social contact. It will be back up, listing all wildlife-related events in Tower Hamlets, when the coronavirus emergency is over
- Check out the Tower Habitats biodiversity grants for schools and community groups, available from the Tower Hill Trust
- Download the BRAND NEW edition of our newsletter Tower Habitats Newsflash March2020
- Download the newly-published 2019 Annual Report
- See our Training page for details of woodland activity leaders courses at Cemetery Park