Tower Habitats is the biodiversity partnership for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
This website contains all sorts of information about wildlife in Tower Hamlets, where to see it, and how to help the borough’s biodiversity, whether you are a resident or visitor, a land manager or a developer.
Please note that the Biodiversity Officer is away until 18 July, so the website will not be updated until then. Please keep sending in wildlife reports and news items, which will be published when the Biodiversity Officer returns.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive newsletters and other information about biodiversity in Tower Hamlets, please enter your e-mail address below:
- Download the Tower Hamlets Local Biodiversity Action Plan here
- Please tell us where you've seen hedgehogs, stag beetles, sparrows, bats and frogs on the Tower Hamlets wildlife survey
- Join in the Tower Hamlets bee survey
- Latest wildlife sightings
- Download the Events Calendar (updated 27 June with summer holiday Forest School dates at Cemetery Park)
- Check out the Tower Habitats biodiversity grants for schools and community groups, available from the Tower Hill Trust
- Download the BRAND NEW edition of our newsletter Tower Habitats Newsflash June 2019
- Download the 2018 Annual Report
There have been several sightings of Small Blue butterflies in Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park during June 2019. This is the…