Tower Habitats is the biodiversity partnership for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
This website contains all sorts of information about wildlife in Tower Hamlets, where to see it, and how to help the borough’s biodiversity, whether you are a resident or visitor, a land manager or a developer.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive newsletters and other information about biodiversity in Tower Hamlets, please enter your e-mail address below:
- Download the Tower Hamlets Local Biodiversity Action Plan here
- Please tell us where you've seen hedgehogs, stag beetles, sparrows, bats and frogs on the Tower Hamlets wildlife survey
- Join in the Tower Hamlets bee survey
- Latest wildlife sightings
- Download the Events Calendar (updated 23 April with lots of new events)
- Check out the Tower Habitats biodiversity grants for schools and community groups, available from the Tower Hill Trust
- Download the latest edition of our newsletter Tower Habitats Newsflash February 2018
- Download the 2017 Annual Report
The kingfisher nesting bank beside the Regent’s Canal at Brunton Wharf has received an artistic makeover. The bank was built…